A wonderful day of adventure and play!
Mabie Farm Park will return for an exciting new season in March 2018.
Nestled beneath the magniﬁcent Mabie Forest with views over the Solway Firth, Mabie Farm Park is original farm fun that’s delightful for all ages in all types of weather!
Just outside Dumfries in Southern Scotland, Mabie Farm Park captures the essence and feel of an original working farm, yet has a variety of both indoor and out door entertainment, for children and adults of all ages!
Regardless of the weather, there is fun to be had together!
Set on 77 hectares and originally a dairy farm, Mabie Farm Park is the brainchild of Julia and Allan Shuttleworth.
- See the lush green farm countryside and the Bluebell Wood Popping with color
- Smell the fresh country air and the sweet bluebell ﬂorals
- Hear the sweet sounds of giggles and laughter
- Dare to try new adventures
- Feel the soft fur of our fuzzy friends in the petting area
- Learn about rare animal breeds and animal care
- Taste delicacies from our Tearoom
For many years we r